Sunday 17 January 2010

UNITE AGAINST FASCISM - Who are they?




I have recently come in contact with the UAF. These are the people that take to the streets whenever the EDL stage a protest. I must admit I haven't taken a great deal of notice of them until I had the local branch here in Hastings post on a blog hosted by the Observer.
As the only method of getting the Observer to carry anything about the Eng Dems is to write direct to their blogs, I am on there quite frequently. On this occasion I was detailing exactly who we are and what we stand for when up jumped this nasty little attack full of vitreol and hatered. According to the UAF the Eng Dems are of course in league with the BNP. In fact, according to the UAF, we have been known to step aside at election time to allow the BNP a clear run. Also, we, along with the BNP of course, have featured in a magazine call ed 'Searchlight' which was described as a 'well respected anti fascist magazine that has years of experience of exposing 'populist parties' for the nasty little parties they are'. I have indeed read the Searchlight and would be interested to know who it is 'well respected' by, other than the looney fascist left of the Labour Party. I have of course searched their archives and can find no reference to the English Democrats whatsoever. I'm still trying to work out what a 'Populist' party is!
I do not know for certain who the author of the attack is, although I do believe I recognise the tone of illiteracy as one particular Labour councillor, of course these people do not have the courage to identify themselves. I did of course respond to these lies, call the unidentified author a liar and challenge him to an open meeting at which he could present me with his evidence. To date I have not heard another thing from them.
The UAF really are a vile, nasty little group of lefist fascists who do not believe in open and free debate but prefer to fire lies couched in pretty unpleaseant tones from the security of anonymity like the cowards that they are. And cowards they really seem to be as every time I've seen them on the telly, they do their best to thwart the EDL as long as they outnumber them by about 3-1 and have the police to protect them.

No comments:

Post a Comment