Tuesday 20 July 2010

If you've got children - MUST read this.


Keyley is 10 today. Happy Birthday little one.

Matt & Vic took 5 year old Ryan to see his new school today as well.

Kirsty had a ‘Beaut’ holiday in the Maldives (or was it Camber?) with some beautiful pictures of her children, and Jo has picked up her ‘lil girl’ from her first school disco today and she’s kissed her first boy – oh wow, now it starts for you Jo!!

It makes my heart sing to read these stories and see the pictures as most of my ‘Friends’ on Facebook are young people with children or are planning to have at least one in the next 10 years or so. It fantastic to see all of these young faces, so happy and carefree. I have a lot in common with young people – I used to be one – a long time ago.

That’s my big problem. I was born a little over 25 years ago (in 1947 – yes the world is that old) and to be honest, sometimes when I look at Facebook I realise that I don’t even speak the same language! I mean what does this mean? I thought it must be in code until my 12 year old granddaughter translated for me.

“Rite im goin sleep nw as 2mro im guna wake up in a gd
mood n thn later on in the day im guna go make an
effort 2 c tht ertain lad u no hu u r x x”

How in Gods name do I communicate with the youngsters, how do I get my message across to them. Lets face it, I’m a boring old fart that hasn’t got anything that todays people are going to listen to? We’re not really so different you know. I can still remember when I felt invincible just like you guys do. 5 year old Ryans Dad is one one of my sons. Even my baby Dan has given me 3 beautiful little granddaughters and it for them that I am doing this.

I will be honest with you, I am worried sick about the future of my grandchildren. What sort of a life will I be leaving for them. I don’t matter. My end time is approaching but theirs is just beginning. It is their world, their country. My job now is to fight like hell with the time I have left to try and ensure that they have the same freedoms and opportunities that I had.

I am absolutely positive that each and every one of you young people hope that your children have a better chance at life than you did. That is only natural and I would ask you all to give serious thought to the following questions that are given to the parents mentioned above.

Louise, today is Kayleys 10th birthday. What sort of a country will she be living in on her 20th birthday? Will she have had a good enough education to set her on the path of life that you so rightly wish for her? Or will government cuts to the education system mean that she has been dumped by the system on the human scrapheap where only the wealthy and the elite can afford to buy a future for their children?

Matt, today you looked at Ryans new school. Will it still be standing in 15 years time; will it have been sold off to developers to make a killing? You may have needed to call upon the services of our dear NHS over those years. What will it be like? Nurses from overseas no longer have to have a basic understanding of English in our brave new NHS. Will you feel safe trusting the life of your wife or children to an uncaring organisation whose main concern is to make a profit?

Jo, relish the memory of that first disco because you may not have many more of them to pick you daughter up from. Loud western style modern music so beloved by our youngsters (don’t understand it myself – now the Beetles!!) is considered offensive by some of the ethnic minorities that have been encouraged to swarm into the country for the last 20 odd years. Already there are calls for Sharia law to be adopted in this country, indeed there are now more than 20 Sharia courts operating in England. Not sure what a Sharia Court is? It is simply a Court that enforces the law of Sharia which is the law of Islam.

What has that got to do with you? Most Western countries such as England, France, Holland even America are being absorbed into the Islamic Empire. The aim of Islam is to control the whole world and it will not rest until achieves that – or is stopped.

Sharia law places men as superior to women. Women do as they are told by their husbands – and not just the washing up. They are the chattels of men. They will provide sex when it is wanted. They may be beaten if their husbands consider it necessary. Should a woman be raped, she is the one who is punished. One favoured punishment is stoning the woman to death. Indeed, in Iran at the moment there is a woman currently under the death penalty for adultery. The preferred method in Iran for such an offence is for the woman to be stoned to death. Due to the uproar from the civilised western world, she will probably not be killed this way. She will be hung instead - for adultery?. But the man has not got away scot-free with this. He has been given a very strong telling off by the court and made to promise that he will not do it again!

Whilst we are in Iran, let us consider how the qu’ran deals with gays. The qu’ran says that the preferred method of dealing with gays is to throw them from a cliff. If no cliff is available, they may be burned. The preferred method in Iran is to hang the offender from the jib of a large crane by raising the jib up and strangling the victim – in public of course. Nice people aren’t they? Are any of your friends gay?


Maybe if it does get that bad, you may consider complaining or even demonstrating against it. Unfortunately by then it will be too late. By then this once free and proud country will be a ‘Police State’ much worse than either Nazi Germany or the Soviet Union. You don’t believe that either?

Already in England you can be arrested by a foreign police officer knocking at your door for an alleged offence you committed whilst on holiday, taken back to that country, tried and possibly imprisoned without any recourse to an English court. More and more of our civil liberties are being eroded by the British government, taking us all closer and closer to chaos and destruction.

What am I going to leave behind for my grandchildren? What am I going to leave behind for YOUR children?

I so desperately want Keyley and Ryan to have enjoyed the benefits of a first class education system so that they are well equipped to flower to their full potential and contribute to the success of this great nation.

I very much want to know that Jo will see her children have many, many more discos and birthdays and be able to afford those holidays in the Maldives (or even Camber). Indeed that the government will allow her to keep enough of her hard earned money to afford any sort of a holiday.

Matt, I need the comfort that should any of your family need the attention of our medical authorities; you can go into hospital confident that you will be receiving the best care that the world can offer. That you stand a damn good chance of coming home cured and better as opposed to coming home in a wooden box because you caught a killer disease because our hospitals are dirty and inefficient.

I desperately need to know that our Police Force is there to ‘serve’ the community and not to ‘control’ the community. I want to see the respect returned to the Police that we all used to have for them just a few years ago.

I need to know that I have done something to set the ball rolling in waking the English Lion. This is the first step. Please let me know what you think?

www.englishdemocrats1066.org

No comments:

Post a Comment